Here is the 2015 flyer for Boondockers Enduro in Matador, TX - Sign up link on Enduro Schedule
1. Mail your entry in by October 9th - No online entry
2. Specify your TSCEC Class on the entry - IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A TSCEC RIDER. THIS WILL HELP ALL OF US ON BOTH SIDES OF THE RED RIVER.
3. We are reassigning TSCEC numbers late this week that should be available on the moto tally site
4. TSCEC AA riders ride 21-40 - they are trying to accommodate your request.
5. Class cross walk table will be posted on the TSCEC web site so you need to verify that they place you in the right class in Oklahoma. THIS IS YOUR - RIDERS RESPONSIBILITY!!!!
6. AA will ride BJEC Pro Class.
7. BJCEC Rules are the Home rules at this race. Take the time to read them. NO EXCUSES!!!!
8. There will be a $10.00 park fee for each rider over 16 for Sunday. This is a State of Oklahoma riding fee not a club fee. - Or you can pay $75.00 for a annual pass.
Show up, ride, have fun!!!!
TSCEC Class - BJEC Class
AA - Pro-Long Course
200A - A
250A - A
Open A - A
40+A - Senior A
50+A - Senior A
200B - B
250B - B
Open B - B
40+B - Senior B
50+B - Senior B
200C - C
250C - C
Open C - C
Women - Women
16/U SW - C Junior
16/U LW - C Junior
40+C - C Masters 40+
45+C - C Masters 40+
50+C - Super Masters B
55+C - Super Masters B
60+C - Super 60 Senior
Masters A - A Masters
Masters B - B Masters
Sportsman - C Veteran
Points and Scoring TSCEC
Don't forget to ride some more of those nerves out this weekend at TNT raceway in Idalou, TX! Flyer below.
Here is the route sheet for the 2015 Caney Creek Enduro in New Waverly, TX
Here are the 2015-2016 TSCEC Class Promotions. Better late than never
Here is the current starting grid for Caney Creek Enduro coming September 27th near New Waverly, TX. Get on the list!!!
First XCD race of the season and what a better way to warm up than a two day ride in the beautiful Lincoln National Forest near Cloudcroft, NM! Be sure to get your OHV stickers before or upon arrival. Spark Arrestors will be required. Read Flyer Carefully and lets get everyone out there!
Mike Kelly! Congratulations Mike! You are a proud new owner of a Skips Cycle/SRT/Hammer Nutrition/KTM 150xc.