TSCEC 2017 SCHEDULE
DAY 1 SPRINT ENDURO PROCEDURE
1. Pre Entry is preferred
2. Bring Your Helmet to Sign Up for Transponder Check – Sign up open Friday Night, Saturday morning from 7:00 am – 9:45 am
3. No registration or sign up for Sprint after 9:45 am Saturday morning
4. We have 2 Tests for all riders and the day is split into 2 sessions – from 10:00 am -12:30 , and 1:00 -3:30
5. Session #1 from 10:00 – 12:30
a. Test # 1 for AA, A riders only - You will ride 3 laps
b. Test # 2 for B Riders – You will ride 3 laps
c. Test # 2 for C Riders – You will ride 2 Laps
6. Session # 2 – from 1:00 – 3:30
a. Test # 2 for A, AA riders only – You will ride 3 laps
b. Test # 1 for B and C riders – you will ride 2 laps each
7. You can only ride your test # during your session time.
8. All laps count for time – no dropped times
9. Scores are cumulative times
10. You will be given a rider number at sign in.
11. We will start a rider every 15 seconds (aproxemently)
12. You must ride all laps within the session time for it to count
13. Transponders are required and available for 10.00 at sign up if do not have a Moto-Tally RFID transponder.
14. Visual Checks and course workers will be on the course. Course cutting will result in immediate DQ from the event.
15. Riders Meeting 9:30
PBMA has been working to bring the best 1st Enduro of the year.
SCIPIO RECREATIONAL TRAILS AREA - NOVEMBER 14 & 15
Trophies for Caney Creek will be at the Oklahoma City Enduro. Lynn will have trophies near sign-up from 2-4 pm on Saturday.
Also unclaimed 2014-2015 TSCEC Year End award Gear Bags for:
ALSO - HERE ARE THE TEST SECTION PRIZE WINNERS AT CANEY CREEK
Watts Powersports in Lubbock
Cycle Shack North in Conroe
Lynn from TRH will coordinate with winners for receiving prizes. GOOD JOB GUYS!!
Here is the 2015 flyer for Boondockers Enduro in Matador, TX - Sign up link on Enduro Schedule
1. Mail your entry in by October 9th - No online entry
2. Specify your TSCEC Class on the entry - IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A TSCEC RIDER. THIS WILL HELP ALL OF US ON BOTH SIDES OF THE RED RIVER.
3. We are reassigning TSCEC numbers late this week that should be available on the moto tally site
4. TSCEC AA riders ride 21-40 - they are trying to accommodate your request.
5. Class cross walk table will be posted on the TSCEC web site so you need to verify that they place you in the right class in Oklahoma. THIS IS YOUR - RIDERS RESPONSIBILITY!!!!
6. AA will ride BJEC Pro Class.
7. BJCEC Rules are the Home rules at this race. Take the time to read them. NO EXCUSES!!!!
8. There will be a $10.00 park fee for each rider over 16 for Sunday. This is a State of Oklahoma riding fee not a club fee. - Or you can pay $75.00 for a annual pass.
Show up, ride, have fun!!!!
TSCEC Class - BJEC Class
AA - Pro-Long Course
200A - A
250A - A
Open A - A
40+A - Senior A
50+A - Senior A
200B - B
250B - B
Open B - B
40+B - Senior B
50+B - Senior B
200C - C
250C - C
Open C - C
Women - Women
16/U SW - C Junior
16/U LW - C Junior
40+C - C Masters 40+
45+C - C Masters 40+
50+C - Super Masters B
55+C - Super Masters B
60+C - Super 60 Senior
Masters A - A Masters
Masters B - B Masters
Sportsman - C Veteran
Points and Scoring TSCEC
Don't forget to ride some more of those nerves out this weekend at TNT raceway in Idalou, TX! Flyer below.